This article is available in pdf at: goo.gl/LihCF1
NT Giving Day is THIS Thursday, September 14, you can schedule your #NTXGivingDay donation to Crosetto Foundation for the Reduction of Cancer Deaths already today. Go to https://northtexasgivingday.org/ or directly to Crosetto Foundation to support its mission to reduce by over 50% cancer deaths through an effective early cancer detection.Your donation will help:
- Transparency in science: make the scientific truth for the benefit of humanity emerge and prevail.
- Accelerate the transfer of the benefits from breakthrough inventions to the bed of the patient.
- Educate and create awareness about what has highest potential to reduce cancer deaths and costs.
- Raise the funds to build three 3D-CBS (3-D Complete Body Screening) devices to measure the reduction of cancer deaths and cost on a sample population.
- Greatly reduce the risk of you, your children, grandchildren and future generations from dying prematurely of cancer with the 3D-CBS effective early cancer detection examination.
For over 18 years, I have been working long days including most of the weekends, without a salary, for your benefit, the benefit of your grandchildren, and for future generations to reduce cancer deaths by over 50% with my breakthrough technology for an effective early cancer detection and for the advancement of science to save hundreds of millions of dollars.
My 3D-Flow invention has been approved officially by a major public, scientific review and my 3D-CBS invention won the Leonardo da Vinci Prize for the most efficient solution in particle detection for early cancer diagnosis; both were proven feasible and functional in hardware. However, the funding needed to build a complete system has not been provided.
No matter how long it takes for everyone to read my answers to the questions from the general public, and from scientists as published in local newspapers (goo.gl/XtMkJc), I can always prove analytically and with current technology as confirmed by 59 quotes from reputable industries that is possible
- a) to build my 3D-Flow OPRA system replacing 4,000 electronic boards with 9 of my 3D-Flow OPRA boards which provide a more powerful system at one thousandth the cost, and
- b) to build my 3D-CBS (3-D Complete Body Screening) invention which makes use of the 3D-Flow OPRA, that can save millions of lives with an effective early cancer detection because is hundreds of times more efficient than the over 10,000 current PET (Positron Emission Tomography)
Your action and contributions are appreciated to avoid repeating the same error as occurred 172 years ago with Semmelweis (goo.gl/SA109k) who had a solution to save many lives but was prevented for 20 years, until his death, from discussing it publicly with those who opposed him. This caused the delay of the benefits to humanity because Semmelweis’ practice gained wide acceptance and was applied worldwide; only forty years from his breakthrough.
Crosetto Foundation for the Reduction of Cancer Deaths
900 Hideaway Pl.
DeSoto, TX 75115
This post is also available in: Italian